Modis has an opportunity for a VMWare Specialist for an assignment with a government client in the Ottawa area.
The successful candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Min 5+ years administering and supporting virtual VMWare products
- Experience creating, building, and testing VMWare ThinApps
- Experience in networking and virtualization environments
- Experience configuring, implementing, and testing Windows Operating Systems (Ex. Windows 7)
- Must have Federal Government Secret Clearance
The following would be considered an asset:
- Knowledge of DND applications and network environment
- Experience with DND operations environments
- Additional experience with Virtualization products
All candidates must possess a current and valid federal government security clearance at the level of SECRET or higher please include file number with application - and please reply with a resume on the Modis Canada website. No telephone calls please.
Check our website at www.modiscanada.com for other opportunities.
On January 1, 2011, Ajilon Consulting and Modis joined forces to create a true powerhouse in the field of IT staffing and consulting. In the complex world of information technology, the new Modis will connect you to the right talent, the right opportunities and the right answers. Let us help you make exceptional connections