Java/Jive Developer Job - Ottawa, ON
Modis has an opportunity for Java/Jive Developers with TOP SECRET clearance for a long-term assignment in the Ottawa area.
Successful candidates must possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 10 years of experience within the past 15 years in Java development
- Minimum 6+ months of experience developing Jive applications/widgets and Jive system integration of new and existing functionality.
- Minimum 4 years of experience within the past 10 year using automated build tools such as Maven, Ant or equivalent.
The following skills and experience would be highly considered an asset:
- Experience using or administering IBM Websphere Application Server
- Experience using source control management tools such as Subversion, CVS, ClearCase or equivalent.
- Experience with the design and implementation of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
All candidates must possess a current and valid federal government security clearance at the level of TOP SECRET.
Qualified candidates, please reply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and a short cover letter explaining how your skills are appropriate to this position. No telephone calls and no unsolicited agency referrals please.
On January 1, 2011, Ajilon Consulting and Modis joined forces to create a true powerhouse in the field of IT staffing and consulting. In the complex world of information technology, the new Modis will connect you to the right talent, the right opportunities and the right answers. Let us help you make exceptional connections!