Our client in mid-town Toronto is looking for a Linux Engineer with DevOps knowledge and experience to join their team. The company offers interesting and varied project work, continuous training and skill upgrade opportunities, and a family-oriented, friendly and flexible work environment.
These are the key capabilities required for success in this role:
- Hands on experience administering, deploying and managing RHEL, RHV, Satellite, Ansible.
- Administration of Linux Systems, Red Hat primarily. RedHat certification is strongly preferred ( RHCSE or RHCSA).
- Scripting with at least one of the following: Python, Ruby, YAML
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Engineer or equivalent college certificate
- General domain expertise with Infrastructure technologies and open source projects
- Additional knowledge experience with OCP, Ceph, Gluster, JBOSS would be a nice to have
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If you would like to hear further details about this role, please apply to this posting, and/or send your resume to email@example.com. Rest assured your resume will not be sent to any of our clients without your explicit permission.