ARIS Process Modeler
Position/Title: ARIS Process Modeler
Length: 3 month contract
Start Date: October 2017
The primary focus of the ARIS Process Modeler is provide ARIS business process modeling and various administration / maintenance support for the ARIS application. The candidate must have a strong understanding of ARIS as this role is will support the fine tuning of information within the ARIS process repository.
In addition, the candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the ARIS database is backed up on a scheduled basis.
The ARIS Process Modeler will help refine the ‘gold standard’ for the information available within the processes inventory by consistently standardizing process maps’ look and feel. Through assisting other ARIS users to utilize ARIS as the process maps modeling tool, the candidate will support the entablement of information accessibility through visibility, transparency and clarity for financial processes.
- A university degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or related fields
- A high degree of ARIS proficiency, with knowledge and ability to understand and utilize full compliment and complexity of process modeler tool
- 1-2 years experience with standard Database Administration practices
- Ability to conduct process modeling discussions with very minimal support and guidance
- Effective management and administration skills, with the ability to work effectively both independently and in groups within a dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to clearly deliver technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- A high degree of initiative and strong ability to prioritize activities, meet deadlines and time management skills
- Proficiency in G Suite is an asset
"Modis is one of the world's largest and most respected providers of Information Technology Resource Management (ITRM) services."
Please note that your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission.
Thank you for your interest, however only those being considered for this role will be contacted.