MS Dynamics Systems Analyst
MS Dynamics Systems Analyst Job, Ottawa, ON
Modis is seeking a Microsoft Dynamics Systems Analyst in Ottawa, ON. This contract is for won business with our Federal Government client. In this role, you will research, analyze, develop, test, deploy, and support a cloud solution based on the Government of Canada (GoC) cloud best service offering.
The contract will be running up to next March 2018 + option of extension.
The successful candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of twelve (12) years professional work experience within the IT field with a minimum of ten (10) years’ experience as a system analyst.
- Should have five (5) years experience configuring, developing, deploying, and administering web applications using the following Microsoft Products:
- Microsoft Office 365;
- Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM;
- Active Directory Federation Services; and
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 and/or Sharepoint Customization and Configuration certification (nice to have)
- Must hold an Enhanced Reliability security clearance.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Producing an operational system, including all forms, manuals, programs, input/output sources, procedures, and training material.
- Developing, configuring, implementing, and testing system changes using various Microsoft Cloud Collaboration Tools, including but not limited to SharePoint Online and Office Dynamics 365.
- Developing and maintaining modules, programs, sub-systems, system and procedures, analyzing and making improvements to performance, and completing system documentation designed to be run in the integrated KSP cloud environment.
- Working with business clients to elicit and clarify business requirements.
- Assessing impacts and performing analysis on business requirements or IT impacts.
- Developing and distributing system design documents, supplementary specifications, and quality assurance standards in conjunction with ITB application architecture recommendations and ITB best practices.
Qualified and interested candidates are invited to submit their resume in confidence to email@example.com
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly demonstrated in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submitted to the client.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!