MS Dynamics Systems Analyst
MS Dynamics Systems Analyst Job, Ottawa, ON
Modis is seeking a Microsoft Dynamics Systems Analyst in Ottawa, ON. Our client is a Federal Agency and in this role you will research, analyze, develop, test, deploy, and support a cloud solution based on the Government of Canada (GoC) cloud best service offering. This solution will support large amounts of information to be communicated with numerous organizations worldwide. The contract running up to next March 2018 + option of extension
This is a won business!
The successful candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of twelve (12) years professional work experience within the IT field with a minimum of ten (10) years’ experience as a system analyst.
- Must have 1 year experience configuring, developing, deploying, and administering web applications using the following Microsoft Products:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM
- Should have experience developing, deploying, and maintaining web applications with skills such as:
- REST (Web Services)
- Must hold an Enhanced Reliability security clearance.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Producing an operational system, including all forms, manuals, programs, input/output sources, procedures, and training material;
- Developing, configuring, implementing, and testing system changes using various Microsoft Cloud Collaboration Tools including but not limited to SharePoint Online and Office Dynamics 365;
- Developing and maintaining modules, programs, sub-systems, system and procedures, analyze and make improvements to performance, and complete system documentation designed to be run in the integrated cloud environment;
- Working with business clients to elicit, and clarify business requirements;
- Assessing impacts and perform analysis on business requirements or IT impacts;
- Developing and distributing system design documents, supplementary specifications, and quality assurance standards in conjunction with ITB application architecture recommendations and ITB best practices.
Qualified and interested candidates are invited to submit their resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org before Dec 30th, 2017.
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly demonstrated in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submitted to the client.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!