6 months contract
Modis is working with a well-established public organization to find a senior Business Analyst to analyze existing and new business processes, determine and define business requirements and develop process maps that are translated into functional specifications for multiple projects.
You have strong analytical skills and knowledge of Business Analyst research tools and techniques such as data modeling, process mapping and LEAN Six Sigma? This role is for you!
- Conducts technology planning, process designing and business requirement translating sessions with clients
- Develops business cases including cost benefit analysis, revenue implications, program area resources and policy/procedural enhancement
- Supports clients with preparation and content of funding application
- Translates business processes into technical specification
- Prepares feasibility studies, requirements analyses, information strategy plans and project proposals, within organizational and industry standards
- Develops and implements procedures (i.e. naming conventions, data dictionary management, transaction definitions, testing/operational procedures, client training, etc)
- Assists in the development, enhancement and maintenance of the organization’s proprietary software
- Degree, diploma, certification or equivalent in a business or computer science
- Experience providing business analysis related to integrated custom applications with complex business processes in a Microsoft environment
- Knowledge of change management processes and project management methodologies
- Knowledge of application design and development life cycle and of Information Technology security
If you are interested, please send your resume to Meryl Granger at:Meryl.firstname.lastname@example.org