Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Help Desk Analyst
Help Desk (57834352)
Contract Duration: (3 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Establish and follow administrative processes, to meet the requirements of customers.
• Identify and communicate new processes and procedures to customers, to ensure maximum quality service.
• Identify problems with administrative processes and follow up with senior analysts and manager, to ensure a quick resolution.
• Escalate, track and report on issues raised to completion
• Participate in team meetings
• Manage personal workload and contribute to team workload management, to ensure that activity due dates are met.
• Oversee enforcement of access review completions
• Provide support to all client management in their access reviews
• Support production testing, tracking and change implementation to ensure key tools are not affected with service partners where required.
• Assist senior analysts with annual reviews of assignment information in support of the client’s policy requirement.
• Hands on day to day operational review involvement
• Adaptability – Adapts to the situation
• Service Partner Orientation
• Possess good interpersonal skills to build positive relationships with external and internal staff/contacts.
• SailPoint IIQ
• Access Identity experience
• General knowledge of Windows Server, Peregrine (SM9)
• Basic VBA, SQL skills
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• MS Excel and MS Access skills
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!