Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Junior Help Desk Analyst
Junior Help Desk Analyst (58976083)
Contract Duration: (6 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Provide response to customer questions received via telephone calls, callbacks, emails, and help desk requests.
• Provide technical and production support for TM/FX/CC products and services, including incident identification, recording, classification, initial support, investigation and diagnosis, resolution and recovery, incident closure, ownership, tracking, monitoring and communication, to ensure service levels are maintained.
• Assist customers in trouble shooting and resolving issues during deployment and ongoing use of products and services, effectively diagnosing and working through complex problems with a high level of accuracy and with a focus on providing exceptional customer service.
• Promote positive customer relations by consistently providing exceptional customer service and fostering trust and confidence by taking ownership of support issues, providing friendly and accurate resolutions, and diligently searching for solutions when the answer is unknown
• Escalate issues that are beyond the level of expertise through the appropriate channels.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge and understanding of TPS products, services, processes and relevant legal, regulatory and technology requirements
• Monitor completion of all internal and external operational effectiveness/compliance requirements to manage risk within acceptable limits
• Protect the client’s assets by adhering to all applicable regulations, Policies and Procedures, legal and ethical requirements, process requirements, established risk guidelines and regulation requirements.
• Maintain the confidentiality of both customer and client information to protect the customer and the client and to ensure compliance with client Policies and Procedures.
• Follow security and safeguarding procedures in accordance with client policy for the prevention of loss due to fraud, money laundering or defalcation; identify and report suspicious and other reportable transactions or patterns of activity that are suspected to be related to money laundering.
• Minimum 1-2 years of call center/customer service experience
• Internet Explorer
• Microsoft Suite (specifically Outlook)
• Experience working with Windows 7
• High School Diploma
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Experience working with ticketing systems
• Experience with GoToAssist
• Knowledge of how to do some remote assess an asset, but training can be provided
• Previous experience in a help desk role
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!