Position/Title: DevOps Developer
Length: Full time Permanent
Start Date: Immediately
Company overview: Our client is building a next-generation casino games for mobile devices, and we’re looking for passionate DevOps engineer to join our growing team! This is an opportunity to help create a game that stands out from the crowd!
Our team is made up of highly motivated engineers who bring passion to delivering high quality user experiences. Our conduit is modern application design, and development best practices. You have exceptional interpersonal skills, and are a highly-motivated engineer that drives team success!
• 5+ years of relevant systems experience.
• Experience with distributed systems, performance management and delivering results
• Strong knowledge of Dev-Ops methodology and automation tools
• Strong knowledge of Cloud offerings, AWS, Joyent or other
• Experience working in 24/7 environment
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in relevant field
• Experience working with relational databases, and distributed computing technologies
• Experience with HA Elastic Search, Redis, Mongo DB
• Demonstrates skill and passion for operational excellence
• Knowledge of programming and scripting languages
• Experience working in an Agile (Scrum/Kanban)
• Develop, maintain, and expand our code test, release, and deployment platform
• Build systems to monitor and ensure best practices in production systems
• Be responsible for the overall health and efficiency of our production infrastructure
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please respond with:
• Rate & Availability
Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission.
Your interest is greatly appreciated.
Resource Development Manager
Modis Canada Inc.
Suite 1150-505 Burrard Street (Bentall One)
Connecting the Best IT Talent with the Best Companies
Learn more about Modis at modiscanada.com
In the past you have expressed an interest in hearing from Modis. Occasionally, you will receive electronic communications from us in regard to job opportunities, insights and announcements regarding the IT industry or updates about our Staffing Solutions. If you would like to continue to receive these updates please confirm your consent by clicking here. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from our electronic communication, you can do so by clicking here. For more information about our services, please visit our website. You may also contact us with any questions or concerns.