Position: Support Analyst
Contract: 6+months (strong possibility of extension)
We are currently recruiting for a Support Analyst for a large, well established company based in Vancouver. This is a great opportunity to join an established, well rounded and easy going team. This role will be largely client facing, so if you are a people person and enjoy interacting with other apply now.
• Point of contact for the internal team with any IT issues
• Maintains and troubleshoots the microcomputer environment as outlined above including both hardware and software.
• Supporting IT infrastructure, desktop and video conferencing
• Marinating and identifying end user requirements of the virtual desktop infrastructure
• Must have excellent communication
• 3+ years working in a Support or Help desk role
• 2+ years' related experience supporting a variety of PC, MACs, Linux, Enterprise Networks and other technical environments
• Experience with an IT ticketing system
• Experience troubleshoot PC’s and Mac’s, Linux, printers, Enterprise Networks, Active Directory deployment and management and print server management.
• Must have technical knowledge of standard office tools including: MS Office, MS Project and other desktop tools.
If interested, please send your resume to Preetinder.Kaur@modis.com