We are looking for a Senior Support Engineer, who has excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal to help remotely support our client’s customer base. The successful candidate may also be required to travel to our customers’ sites worldwide, providing technical support for our software.
• Helping customers solve technical issues via email, phone and remote access
• Answering questions from customers and prospective customers about the features and capabilities of their product.
• Developing customer-facing documentation
• Communicating customer needs and wishes to our development and engineering staff.
• Complete fluency speaking and writing in English
• 5+ years’ experience in a technical support role
• Excellent understanding of TCP/IP networking on UNIX and LINUX
• The ability to be a good listener, and to really understand a customer problem or question and help them solve it
• Experience in scripting using Perl and/or Shell
• Knowledge of network configuration and various hardware devices such as routers and switches
Nice to Have:
• LAN network administration experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume directly to email@example.com. Only those applicants that meet the requirements will be contacted. We thank you for your interest.