Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Project Coordinator
Project Coordinator (54251024)
Contract Duration: (6 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Maintain the project files; this pertains to project documentation, approvals, drawdowns, spreadsheets, meeting minutes, monthly status reports, third party contracts and other correspondence and documentation as appropriate.
• Maintain the budget; this includes auditing items to be delivered under projects, reviewing the weekly and monthly time tracking reports for anomalies, ensuring all documents have been approved with the proper sign-offs prior to payment and ensuring drawdowns are properly recorded and maintaining ongoing cost to complete forecasts. This includes full reconciliation of the project budget and completing investigations for differences as they occur.
• Act as the project secretariat; this includes preparing/distributing agendas, attending meetings, preparing/distributing clear and detailed minutes on a timely basis, recording, communicating and following up on action items and maintaining project distribution lists.
• Contractor administration and onboarding - Prepare work authorization and contract extension documentation. Coordinate the necessary contract approvals. Coordinate contractor onboarding processes (hardware, software, access, etc.).
• Support the Project Manager to ensure all appropriate areas are represented on the project team and to maintain momentum of the project against a background of constantly conflicting priorities. Required to multitask on several projects at one time depending upon complexity and activities in progress.
• Formally document and cost project activities by using Microsoft Project and/or related project planning tools.
• Ongoing communication of project status, completing the agreed upon project reports and escalating issues to the Project Manager, as required.
• Bachelor or college degree and/or equivalent work experience
• Advanced level of proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Project, Visio, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Meeting coordination and recording minutes
• Working knowledge of project management and software development life cycles
• Cost management methods (forecasting and control)
• Able to clearly articulate information in presentations and diagrams
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!