Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for an Epic Analyst
Epic Analyst (57269538)
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
Modis Health IT is looking for Epic Analysts in any modules for an opportunity with a top health system in Downtown Toronto.
Ideal candidates will have had previous work experience in Canada.
• Certification in any Epic module with 2-5 years of build experience.
• Experience performing in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with Epic software
• Experience prioritizing and implementing requested changes to the system
• Experience serving as a liaison between end users, third parties, and Epic implementation staff
• Experience troubleshooting problems and questions from end users
• Masters in Health Informatics – nice to have
• Working Canadian experience with EMR’s or Epic systems – nice to have
Interested candidates - please submit resumes to Jordan Roylance (email@example.com). No corp to corp applicants please.
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!