Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Project Manager
JP1339 - Project Manager (57329864)
Contract Duration: (6 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Effectively managing projects to deliver on time, on cost and according to client quality expectations
• Ensure a strong understanding of and ability to leverage SLF project management standards across the PM lifecycle
• Ensure assigned project proposals are positioned for cost/benefit analyses, business case diligence and alignment with technology, business and other appropriate strategies
• Demonstrate a firm dedication to the project sponsors goals and objectives relative to the project
• Ensure definition and approval of project scope, deliverables, desired quality and measures of success
• Develop project plans that effectively align scope, time, cost, quality, resources, risk, communication and procurement in a manner that enables highly coordinated execution and control
• Monitor appropriate risk management practices throughout the project lifecycle
• Overall PM experience of 5-7 years
• Strong working knowledge of MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint and Excel
• Experience in Lotus Notes environment
• Demonstrated experience leading a broad range of initiatives in an IT environment such as: ITIL, Application Development/Maintenance, Shared Services, Desktop Services, SDLC projects, etc.
• Undergraduate degree in Business, IT, Computer science
• PMP Certification or demonstrated similar training and experience
• ITIL certification or similar training and demonstrated ability
• Capability Maturity Model (CMM)
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!