Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for an Order and Delivery Manager
Order and Delivery Manager (57436964)
Contract Duration: (6 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
The Order and Delivery Management job role (ODM) is responsible to execute, manage and deliver orders according to contractual requirements for all products and services. The job role covers responsibilities within order execution for new deliveries, return and distribution initiation. Also follow-up phases of delivery and return flows are executed. All to create an efficient execution of the Supply chain to optimize management and control in both order and return flows.
• Close interaction is required with end-customers, our ESS´s, suppliers and internal interfaces, e.g. Account Supply Responsible (ASR), Service Delivery Manager (SDM), Contract Execution Management (CEM), Contract fulfillment responsible (CFR), Warehouse Operations, Distribution & Warehousing Management, Authorized Service Provider (ASP), Logistics Service Provider (LSP), Supply Support, Sourcing, Demand Planning, Trade Compliance, Repair Centers, Product Support, Delivery Management, Finance, Local Companies and Business Units.
• Upper Secondary School, University degree in Business Administration or relevant area is preferred
• Knowledge in Logistics, product management and market operations experience is relevant for the job
• Good communication skills in verbal and written English are mandatory
• System application knowledge (SAP)
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!