Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Senior Front End and Wordpress Developer
Senior Front End and Wordpress Developer (57480000)
Contract Duration: (6 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Analysing app requirements and preparing app design material
• Configuring existing APIs
• Designing and development Wordpress Plugins
• Designing and developing new Wordpress themes
• Designing and developing new HTML5 front-end based on UX development framework (based on CSS3, JQuery, Bootstrap, Angular)
• Designing and developing new Hybrid Mobile front-end based on the client’s Mobile app development platform (SAP SMP and Cordova)
• Preparing test cases and developing automated tests for automated build and regression tests
• 5+ years of experience in software development for large-scale or enterprise-wide application development projects including recent AWS, Microsoft Azure, or IBM BlueMix experience.
• 8+ years of experience developing front-end apps integrated with JSON RESTful APIs, including developing Single Page Applications, and in developing Web-services, WSDL, XML Schemas and JSON REST APIs. OData experience an asset.
• 5+ years of experience designing and conducting all levels of testing i.e. unit, system, integration, regression, performance, security, usability, optimization/configuration and coordinates user acceptance testing
• Post-secondary education in computer science or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
• 10+ years of experience in software analysis, design techniques and system implementation methodologies, including: software architecture, development, testing and technical documentation development of the work performed, and conducting interviews to determine detailed systems requirements.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written, analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Experience conducting research, investigations and providing recommendations of best practices for information and application services, and preparing and presenting technical materials, including standards, procedures and technical specifications to all levels of management of staff.
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!