Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for an Integration/BizTalk Developer
Integration/BizTalk Developer (57519545)
Contract Duration: (24 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Designing and developing service-oriented interfaces and implementations for wrappers around legacy applications and to expose business functions as SOA services
• Designing and developing application integrations to automate business processes and orchestrate business functions over multiple applications using middleware technologies such as Microsoft BizTalk 2013 R2
• Responsible for designing, developing and documenting SSIS packages to integrate data from multiple systems
• Responsible for designing, developing and documenting complex T-SQL, stored procedures, views, triggers, indexes, etc.
• Designing and developing web applications that provide user interfaces to consume services and integrations
• Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable software code
• Ensuring the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of solutions
• Work closely with the business analyst(s), and other team members to understand requirements
• Convert business requirements to technical specifications
• Research, document, and share knowledge with the project team
• Provide accurate time estimates for work to be undertaken
• Create project documentation according to the Project Management Office standards
• A university degree in Computer Science, or the equivalent, combined with directly related experience in a business or computer related discipline.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as an integration developer
• Extensive hands-on experience working with Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010/2013
• Extensive hands-on experience working with the Microsoft .NET development stack (.NET 4.5 Framework) and Visual Studio 2010/2012/2013.
• Experience with service development tools (i.e. WCF, ASP.NET WEb API, XML, JSON, XSD, WSDL, XSLT, SOAP, REST, and Ws-*)
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle database platforms with experience developing using T-SQL (and/or PL/SQL) coding.
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Analysis Services (SSAS), and Data Quality Services (DQS).
• You must have or rapidly acquire a comprehensive knowledge of the Ontario Human Rights Code and Related Orders including disability accommodation and accessibility requirements pertaining to passengers and employees
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!