Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Senior Business Architect
Senior Business Architect (57580507)
Contract Duration: (24 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Act as the Lead Business SME for the Program, someone who understands the Capital Markets products and processes deeply and recommends relevant process changes, key controls and necessary reconciliations
• Full understanding of business practices and concepts of the relevant business areas within Capital Markets Global Wholesale Operations, particularly Securities, OTC and Cleared Derivatives and Commodities, Base and Precious Metals Business processes and relevant key controls
• Leads the assessment of client needs utilizing structured requirements process (gathering, analyzing, documenting, and managing changes) to identify business priorities and recommends options.
• Conducting Business Process Discovery and Mapping. Produce process models and work flows, diagrams and provide input into data models.
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
• Prepare Business - and System Use case documentation and lead/participate in high-level design, lead requirements and Use Case walk throughs
• Develops and Conduct process validation strategy detailing to approach and methodology to be taken to validate processes prior to commercial introduction
• Owner of the business requirements documentation (as defined by the program methodology), Client acceptance criteria and requirements traceability
• Manage the Requirements Tools used to capture and maintain the Business Requirements
• Accountable to ensure that the requirements are aligned with the client’s business objectives and stated expectations
• Minimum 10 years of experience in lead capacity, leading Business Analysis or Business Systems Analysis teams in a global delivery multi-year complex program
• Experience as program level lead in major transformation initiatives in various Capital Markets domains, such as Securities, Commodities, Derivatives.
• Minimum of 8 – 10 years’ experience in Information Technology in all phases of the systems development lifecycle (Agile or Iterative methodology experience an asset).
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in business systems analysis including requirements definition, feasibility studies, cost estimates, proposals, business process mapping, design, development, quality assurance, user acceptance testing and implementation.
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!