Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a TCM Development Lead
TCM Development Lead (57587694)
Contract Duration: (24 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Lead team of developers;
• Technical System Analysis;
• Work and excel at different levels of engagement – Business, Technical, Conceptual;
• Perform Technical/Functional analysis, and feasibility studies;
• Work with Developers, Schedulers [batch], Operational staff, other SMEs;
• Provide application teams with analysis on problem determination and resolution of scheduling issues.
• Ability to be a technical interface between engineering and database teams to provide innovative and efficient approach to scheduling complex batch processes.
• Put together training and presentation materials related to application development.
• Ensure Service Level Agreements are met for applications supported.
• Follow up on production control issues from daily change requests.
• Ensure daily scheduling requests are completed accurately and
• Support testing process framework (Development, System and Business testing lifecycles)
• Familiarity in managing within a compliance framework.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) majors;
• Certified OTCSSA (OpenText Administrator Certification) program or equivalent;
• Proven hands on experience and extensive working knowledge with Installation, Configuration, Upgrade, Implementation, and Administration of
o OpenText’s Content Server 10/10.5;
o Archive Server;
• Proven hands on experience and working knowledge of/with
o Records Management;
o Tomcat App Server;
o Live and/or Web Reports;
• Content Server DB Schema, Web Services and REST API;
• Content Server Integration with other applications, i.e. SAP, GuideWire, SharePoint, etc…
• Working experience as a technical System Analyst;
• Working experience in VMWare and Cloud technologies;
• Working experience using Agile and other SDLC methodologies;
• Working experience within fast paced environment;
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!