Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for an Infrastructure Test Analyst
Infrastructure Test Analyst (57606072)
Contract Duration: (24 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
Responsibilities will range from analyzing project related documentation (i.e. requirements), creating Quality Assurance documentation, ensuring completion of QA identified activities, creating test plans, test design and test cases, executing test cases, documenting problem and reporting identified problems, performing regression testing, maintaining test logs and producing test metrics based on test results. Develop estimates for schedule of all the above activities and utilizing Function Point Analysis methodology. Ensuring that the execution of QA processes and testing strategies lead to the deployment of quality applications and products to client users and customers. Analyze project or requirement documents to identify test requirements. Review all relevant project documentation and provide feedback as required. Contribute to the planning, executing and reporting for the program testing activities. There will also be technical responsibilities of configuring hardware for the purpose of troubleshooting when investigating issues or problems specific to each project. This position will also require working off regular business hours and involve travel across multiple client properties.
• Minimum of (7) seven years of QA/testing experience in an enterprise infrastructure environment.
• Excellent verbal communication and written skills in writing test documentation.
• Excellent knowledge of testing methodologies and experience in executing testing and analyzing results.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving skills to help validate, verify, and resolve system/software application issues.
• Minimum of (5) five years technical experience with Enterprise level systems/environments.
• Experience with migration to Windows 2008/2012/2016 & Windows 7/10 operating systems.
• Experience with migration and integration testing of Microsoft Office 2010/2016 including macros.
• Experience with virtualization technologies (e.g. VMware)
• Experience with networking technologies, load balancers, firewalls, etc.
• Technical knowledge for Microsoft technologies: Exchange, Sharepoint, Active Directory, DFS, etc
• Proficient in database technology testing: Oracle, SQL.
• Experience with fundamental networking technologies with a focus on VOIP technologies.
• Experience with enterprise storage technologies
• Client/Server & Web-based business application compatibility/integration testing.
• University/Community College degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!