Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a .NET Developer
.NET Developer (57610917)
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
Working in conjunction with the IFS Seniors, the Programmer Analyst is responsible for developing the detailed design specifications, construction, unit testing, and system integration testing of a number of components for various processes either in production or under development. These components include HTML and .Net applications, modifications to COTS standard, Crystal BOE reports. The Programmer Analyst will work on IFS application development and production support, provide technical support, trouble shooting and resolve technical problem during various phases of acceptance testing, preparation for production implementation, and production support including application performance tuning. The Programmer Analyst will be involved in the development of technical documentation for the components listed above. This is a highly technical position requiring candidates with most current hands-on development skills and technical support experience. Many of our end-users work in industrial environments over 3 shifts, 7 days per week. On-site support may be required during implementations so all candidates must be able to accept shift-work assignments when required. Specific skills are noted in the following section.
• Minimum of 5 years development experience using the following technologies; Visual Studio 2010/2012 C#, CSS, ASP.NET, Oracle 11g or above, PL/SQL, Functions, Stored Procedures, Packages, VBA and VB Script
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience developing in Crystal Reports with advanced skills such as list reports, cross-tab reports and sub-reports etc.
• Experience in application and database performance tuning
• Knowledge of membership framework, role provider, sitemap provider an asset
• Knowledge of application development standards and tools an asset
• Demonstrated skills in system development will be backed by a university degree or diploma in Computing Science/Engineering or Software development.
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!