Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Sharepoint Site Collection Administrator
Sharepoint Site Collection Administrator (57611207)
Contract Duration: (18 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Manage users, content, permissions:
o Creating and managing SharePoint Groups,
o Managing permissions for Site Users,
o Creating and configuring SharePoint Libraries, Lists etc.
• Manage site features, workflows, and content type hub.
• Manage site content types, site columns, site content type templates, lists, views, page content, web parts and their connections.
• Modify and run PowerShell scripts to provision site collections.
• Produce custom reports on SharePoint data and usage.
• Work with SharePoint Support Team, developers, architects, business analysts and other team members on optimal solutions, by presenting SharePoint best practices and trade-offs for approaches while working within the parameters of the Information Governance Plan.
• Work with business analysts on establishing new site collections/sites as per business requirement.
• Work with end user groups to troubleshoot any issues.
• Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a SharePoint 2010 Site Collection Administrator.
• Must be a Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) for SharePoint 2010.
• Must be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of SharePoint 2010 and its capabilities including best practices for Document Management, Sites, Libraries, Lists, Pages, Workflows, InfoPath, and Web Parts.
• Must have a good understanding of information architecture principles (taxonomies and folksonomies) as how to effectively apply them using SharePoint 2010 in a large Enterprise.
• A good understanding of the differences between SharePoint 2010 and newer versions.
• Must be able to effectively communicate with individuals that are both technical and non-technical.
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!