Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Project Scheduler
Project Scheduler (57611392)
Contract Duration: (30 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Lead role in the preparation of portfolio, program and project schedules, work breakdown estimates, and related activities.
• Lead role in the administration of Primavera P6 v15 & Primavera P6 EEPM v15 (P6 Web)
• Lead role in developing and documenting project control standards and document management guidelines.
• Assist in coordinating document control function.
• Develop detailed portfolio, program and project schedules using standard schedule coding and work break down structure principles.
• Create detailed project CPM schedule broken down by WBS covering all project activities, task durations, critical path, milestone dates.
• Schedule control by determining critical path analysis, planned value, earned value, schedule variance, schedule performance indices and schedule risk analysis.
• Lead role in preparing project status reports, documenting project schedule status.
• Expert practical experience and working knowledge of Primavera P6 v15, and Primavera P6 EEPM v15 (P6 web) with strong exposure in creating customized dashboards and project workspaces
• Expert level experience with Earned Value methodology and producing KPI’s
• Experience implementing Primavera P6 in a large organization.
• Experience implementing Project Management industry standard best practices.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in developing and analyzing project schedules for large capital projects
• Practical experience and working knowledge of MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint.
• Practical experience and working knowledge of MS Project.
• Experience in applying project management fundamentals to structure projects for success by managing scope, quality, budget, risks, issues, vendors, teams, and stakeholder relationships.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a production, systems development or engineering project environment, preferably in a transit systems environment.
• Post-Secondary Education as represented by a University Degree or College Diploma
• Oracle Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Certification
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!