Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Technical Analyst
Technical Analyst (57812052)
Contract Duration: (3.5 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Gather requirements, design, configure, code, test and resolve issues in a development and production support environment.
• Development of modules, support for conversion of data, job scheduling, unit/integration testing, business process documentation, development of training materials, and delivery of end user training.
• Translate business requirements into configurations and interface specifications.
• Coordinate testing and validation with business users.
• Prepare detailed functional specifications for the development of custom reports, enhancements, interfaces, conversions, and forms.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
• 5 + years of experience.
• PMP Certification preferred.
• Experience working with and troubleshooting MS Exchange 2010/13, Office 365 (Exchange Online) and Exchange Hybrid - Must have (5+ years)
• PowerShell scripting for Active Directory, Office 365 Azure AD, Exchange Online, and Exchange 2010/13 - Must have (5+ years)
• Experience with Exchange to Exchange Migration - Must have (5+ years)
• Microsoft Active Directory - Group Policy administration, object management, etc. Including Outlook GPOs - Important (3+ years)
• Experience with ADFS 2.0 and 2012R2, WAP, etc. - Important (3+ years)
• Understanding of Microsoft Core Infrastructure based on Windows 2008/2012 - Important (3+ years)
• Active Directory synchronization tools – Azure AD Connect, Azure AD Sync, Forefront Identity Manager - Important (3+ years)
• Ability to develop professional technical documentation - Good to have (2+ years)
• Working knowledge of Lotus Domino/Notes and migration to Exchange - Good to have (2+ years)
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!