Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Project Coordinator
Project Coordinator (57813167)
Contract Duration: (11 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Maintain and update program plan documentation, including schedule, dependencies, resource plans, and issues and risk logs (ongoing activity);
• Support program leadership in tracking and project interdependencies
• Assist with communication to project team and project managers with respect to the schedule and dependencies (ongoing activity).
• Establish priorities and aid in project and program level tasks as needed.
• Coordinate program and PMO team members to complete assigned tasks within allocated time;
• Perform analysis of program plan performance, status and trends;
• Maintain relationships with Project Managers and Coordinators to handle expectations;
• Consolidate individual project stream information to generate program views on a weekly basis
• Provide support to Project Managers, Program Manager and Program Director in preparation of meeting materials, such as project-related presentations or options analysis, as required.
• Monitor, facilitate and escalate critical action items related to key project risk mitigations strategy and issues/actions execution
• Support project managers and teams with project related priorities (if/when required)
• Coordinate Program/Project meeting room logistics, reservations and administration
• Post-secondary education in a technology related field, business administration or related field
• 5 years of experience in scheduling meetings, monitoring, documenting and communicating issues, risks, decisions and action items as well as changes to the project plan, and ensuring these follow the guidelines of the Program Office
• 5 years of experience in project coordination, project management, or project control officer role
• 2 years of experience working on large scale or enterprise IT data migration projects
• 5 years of experience with monitoring and reporting on project progress and delivery using, MS Project, MS Visio and MS Power point
• 2 years of experience with maintaining a central repository of project schedules, plans, reporting and deliverables
• 2 years of experience with an Integrated Project Management Framework and Methodology
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!