Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Business Analyst
Business Analyst (57813177)
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Analyze and document work management processes, work flows and job plans for large enterprise Work management system of a COTS implementation including data migration and integration with external systems.
• Collaborate with other Divisional Business Analysts to identify and document common or integrated requirements.
• Designs or modifies:
o Business processes in accordance with the Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) standard, Visio 2013, Blueprint.
o Information technology solutions for administering the delivery of service and tracking the cost and effectiveness of that service delivery.
• As assigned, lead business process re-engineering activities where new processes or changes to existing processes need to be implemented or considered.
• Plan, schedule and hold Interviews, prepare documents and facilitates business process review/re-engineering sessions with stakeholders.
• Conducts research into assigned area(s) ensuring that such research takes into account corporate policies and practices, legislation and developments within the field.
• Coordinate business requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/ stakeholders that process models accurately portray specific business needs and deliver to project objectives.
• Working with the PM, contributes to the creation of unit work plan including providing estimates to complete tasks, identifying and defining issues and contributing to risk analysis
• Support development of functional Test Cases, Application Testing, and System Integration Testing and UAT. Provides support for defect triage, Training, and Divisional Roll-Out activities.
• Bachelor’s degree in management information systems, computer science, and/or business, or equivalent work experience in work and asset management domain
• At least 5 years’ experience working as functional consultant with Work and Asset Management solutions (Maximo, Oracle EAM, Infor, SAP PM, etc.)
• 3 years of business analysis experience Municipal utility, municipal/ federal/ provincial Transportation services industry
• Experience as Work Order planner, working with Work Order planning, scheduling and dispatch, and Preventive Maintenance and Work Order modules in Maximo a plus
• Fully understand the work order lifecycle and develop workflow requirement for automating the various phases of the work- order lifecycle for preventive and corrective maintenance work orders
• Understanding of work order activities, resource requirement, SOP’s and HSE requirement to develop details of work order activities and associated tasks and the required standards to be met for each activity
• Demonstrated experience in and knowledge of municipal infrastructural which satisfy service planning and delivery improvements
• Understanding Capital and O&M business processes including Inspection, repair, assemble, install, adjust, and abandon processed relating to transportation asset portfolio.
• Demonstrated experience to lead the business requirements definition process, analyze and document requirements relative to the design and development for a work management system, its functionality and architecture.
• Demonstrated experience applying organizational change management processes and tactics to shift mindset, behaviors, and achieve results.
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!