Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Solution Developer
Solution Developer (57826228)
Contract Duration: (6 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Work with internal project team, business and IT teams to accomplish the project key deliverables
• Conducts research and thorough analysis of business processes, business requirements and functional and non-functional requirements
• Conducts research and analysis of technical solution options best suited to meet the business requirements
• Evaluate and recommend optimal solutions within the appropriate architecture framework
• Prepares and/or assist with detail design of the solution
• Develops data models, user interface that produces intuitive user experience within the solution
• Develops and/or recommends the appropriate database architecture for any custom developed application/s
• Develops the business solution, including programming, data modelling, scripting and testing the solution.
• Ensures system designed and developed comply with role-based access, privacy legislation and other statutory requirements
• Designs and develops the applicable and client accepted security features
• Prepare appropriate technical documentation, including documentation on program / technical specification, system and database architecture, physical component architecture, solution documentation on maintaining the system (the solution), how to troubleshoot potential issues, deployment procedure documentation, etc.
• Develop and implements any integration to other systems in a seamless and efficient manner, take into consideration overall system performance and scalability
• Identifies technology and/or programming risks and prepares action plans to mitigate
• University degree in computer science or a related discipline with several years of related experience in developing custom solutions or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Demonstrate knowledge and experience in developing solutions that deal with the automation of business processes, workflows, work assignments, document management, etc. related to executive office management
• Excellent Analytical, Organization and Communication Skills
• Self-motivated, works independently and collaboratively in a team environment
• Extensive experience in business system analysis, application design, development and testing solution developed in a large, diverse computing environment (client-server, web based applications and any custom database.
• Experience in relational database management systems (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server).
• 5+ years of hands on experience developing SharePoint app or developing a customized app integrating with SharePoint 2013 and above, services and functionality
• 5+ years of hands on experience with SharePoint application / platform 2013 and above, SharePoint Workflows, Designer, Web Parts, Custom UI integration, Web Services, REST Service, APIs, etc.
• 5+ years of hands experience with Microsoft technologies (.Net, SharePoint 2013 and above, SQL Server/Reporting Server, Visual Studio).
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!