Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Business Analyst
Business Analyst (57918896)
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Facilitate interviews and workshops with business at various client locations to understand and map existing (As-Is) workforce management processes particularly from the perspective of workforce scheduling, time reporting, absence management, banked days/lieu time processing, sick time processing, and payroll update processes.
• Identify the variations/differences in workforce management processes as adopted at various client business locations (garages, shops etc.)
• Through interviews and continuous interactions with business representatives, identify the current pain points in the workforce management process.
• Identify, document and validate potential process improvements.
• Use analytical tools and apply problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills to define and quantify the perceived benefits of identified process improvements (based on factors such as importance, criticality, frequency & likelihood etc.)
• Contribute to the identification and creation of the business requirements document
• Participate in vendor / solution research to contribute to the solution “to-be” process documents and use cases, as well as participate in the creation of functional specifications documents for any development objects.
• Assist the enterprise architecture team to analyze, define and document the integration requirements of client’s legacy systems with proposed SAP solution.
• Build strong relationships with business stakeholders, vendors, analysis team members and solution architects to ensure proposed solution addresses the business requirements
• University degree in Information Management, Information Technology, Business Administration or related discipline
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a IT business analyst/ functional analyst in relatively large multi-site organizations.
• Minimum of 2 years exposure to working with a time and attendance / workforce management solution such as Kronos, Workday or NovaTime in relatively large organizations.
• Experience in dealing with complex business problems, identifying business/functional requirements and recommending how to best support them through processes and applications.
• Experience in process analysis, design, and modelling in a complex environment
• Major IT project implementation experience and understanding SDLC.
• Experience in MS Office including high proficiency in MS Visio
• High level written, verbal communications and presentation skills
• Experience working in a team environment and leading workshops
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!