Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Senior Systems Analyst
Senior Systems Analyst (58079144)
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Provide technical guidance and expertise to oversee the development and technical activities
• Understand and guide technical implications of defined processes
• Lead the technical planning, building, configuring, and data conversion activities;
• Work with the IT Enterprise Architecture to design and document a suitable infrastructure; than have it finalized, approved, and built;
• Develop the integration, reporting, and data migration strategies and manage the data migration activities;
• Keep the System Support Supervisor advised of status, technical issues, and potential risks;
• Work closely with the vendor (CA) regarding technical issues;
• Co-ordinate and monitor the set-up of the various physical environments such as the development, test, pre-production, and production environments;
• Create all required technical documents;
• Develop the implementation plan with the input of all stakeholders and co-ordinate and monitor the execution of the implementation plan;
• Be responsible for the handover of the solution and relevant knowledge transfer to support
• Post-secondary education in Information Technology, Computer Science, or other degree coupled with significant experience in implementing technology projects.
• Previous experience as a Technical Lead
• Experience working with SQL.CA Certified Installer
• Expertise in the deployment and integration of an enterprise asset and change management system across diverse platforms, system architecture and design, test planning, technical writing, experience in data migration/conversion, project management experience and excellent communication and documentation skills.
• Ability to act as a liaison between several groups.
• High level of communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment on multiple tasks with a sense of urgency.
• Experience working with Windows XP, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, Primavera Project Management and Visio
• Thorough understanding of the ITILv3 and Microsoft Operations Frameworks.
• Experience implementing Request, Incident, Problem, Change, Release and Deployment Management, Software Configuration Management, and other ITSM processes.
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!