Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Change Management Consultant
Change Management Consultant (58098584)
Contract Duration: (24 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Developing and implementing group/department level change management strategies/plans that maximize employee engagement and minimize employee and stakeholder resistance
• Identifying, analyzing and preparing risk mitigation tactics and implementing specific plans to address employee resistance to change
• Acting as subject matter expert on change management practices and on the effective implementation and application of change management strategies
• Presenting change management plans, strategies and updates as needed to key stakeholders
• Engage stakeholders to assess root causes and performance gaps and implementing and/or supporting the implementation of appropriate interventions
• Serving as coach/facilitator in support of change management initiatives and programs
• Developing targeted and actionable change management plans (ie. communication plan, training plan, coaching plan, sponsor roadmap, resistance management plan)
• Assessing risks associated with various change initiatives and recommends and implements actions to manage negative impacts
• Supporting communication and training efforts for corporate cultural change initiatives
• Responsible for treating passengers and/or employees with respect and dignity and ensuring the needs of passengers or employees with disabilities are accommodated and/or addressed (within their area of responsibility) in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Related Orders so that they can fully benefit from the client as a service provider and an employer.
• University Degree/College Diploma in Business Administration, Organizational Development, or the equivalent, combined with a minimum of three years of relevant work experience as a change management practitioner
• Comprehensive knowledge of change management principles, practices and methodologies and a familiarity with change management tools and templates
• Experience in the practical application of change management methods and strategy combined with a sold understanding of how people go through change and the overall change process
• Project management experience and excellent facilitation and coaching skills; excellent analytical, problem solving, and conflict resolution skills
• Ability to negotiate and influence within a collaborative framework
• Ability to establish, build and maintain collaborative relationships with various stakeholders for the purpose of meeting the corporate objectives
• Must be a team player with the ability to work with and through others
• Computer proficiency with a strong knowledge of PCs and software applications related to the work (ie. MS Office, Word, Excel, Access, SharePoint, etc.)
• Sound judgement; excellent planning, organizational, interpersonal, presentation, active listening, oral and written communication skills
• Change management designation (CMP), ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), certification in Lean, Six Sigma, or Kaizen
• Experience developing and facilitating change management within a unionized environment are definite assets
• Must have or rapidly acquire a comprehensive knowledge of the Ontario Human Rights Code and Related Orders including disability accommodation and accessibility requirements pertaining to passengers and employees.
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!