Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a (Senior Trainer)
Senior Trainer (58101980)
Contract Duration: (6 months)
Location: Oakland, California
• Travel required
• On-site required
• Min 6 years’ experience
• Plan for and facilitate the bi-weekly client IT New Hire Orientation (NHO) experience, including but not limited to, the following:
• Assisting in setting weekly NHO agenda and coordination of session speakers.
• Providing pre-and post-NHO support to new hires through email and Skype communication.
• Facilitating core program content, including welcoming new employees, leading specific sessions, answering questions.
• Perform regular assessments of program content, communicate required changes to program manager, and assist in making updates.
• Working with internal teams to identify session presenters.
• Providing development support prior to session and post-session feedback to speakers.
• Partner with the Onboarding Program Manager, HR Business Partners, and internal clients to continuously refine the NHO experience to maintain relevancy.
• Work closely with recruitment and IT teams to continuously improve processes related to handling new hire paperwork, badging, and IT equipment distribution.
• Assist in the building and communication of quarterly data reporting, sharing insights on NHO program impact to the IT Leadership team and stakeholder groups at client site.
• Participate as an active thought partner and team member to the IT Strategic Services team, including attending regular team meetings and meeting strategic partners regularly to coordinate and agree on strategy and operational direction.
• Provide facilitation support for additional professional skills programs and IT offerings as necessary.
• Facilitate full day long orientation material
• Act as support contact for new employees
• Work with internal teams to modify and create new content
• Work closely with recruitment teams to improve new employee processes
• Meet with managers to support them in preparing for new hires
• Skills a Top Candidate Should Have: 1. Experience in facilitation, training program facilitation, organizational design and/or consulting.
• Instructional design and/or program development experience.
• Change management and/or organizational development.
• Learning and development experience.
• Stakeholder management experience.
• Project management and/or project coordination
• Design thinking
• Conflict resolution/consensus building skills
• 5+ years of L&D experience, or related field
• 3+ years of facilitation, training program facilitation, organizational design and consulting.
• 3+ years of Instructional Design and Program Development experience
• Human Resources Business Partnership experience
• Business Consulting experience
• Bachelor’s degree in a business or Human Resource discipline
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!