Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Change Management Specialist
JP21265 - Change Management Specialist (58146602)
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Support the definition of the Change Management Strategy including Communication Strategy for the Program
• Help develop the case for change and core messages for the various work streams
• Authoring draft communications and manage the iterative refinement process with senior leaders
• Develop and execute change management strategies and tactics with measurable objectives based on the details of the change and the groups being impacted by the change including communications and training.
• Ensure the consistent application of Change Management discipline throughout an initiative when developing actionable and targeted change management plans
• Ensure integration of change management activities into the overall program plan to ensure that all areas that are impacted are prepared for their role in Day 2.
• Formulate specific plans to mitigate and/or address concerns identified on potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance.
• Provide creative and strategic advice and guidance regarding best practices in organizational
• transformation that will act as a roadmap and will include valid options, timelines, ownership, risks, etc.
• Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilization and proficiency of individual changes.
• Create and support people change activities that enhance more efficient implementations and ensure better sustainment of the people related changes.
• Work with communication, training, L&D, HR and other change stakeholders in the formulation of
• strategies, plans and activities to support project implementation.
• Conduct readiness and adoption assessments, evaluate results and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner.
• Strong knowledge of change analysis/management principles and methodologies with demonstrated ability to act as a catalyst for change
• Strong communicator, with excellent oral, written, facilitation and presentation skills
• Strong organizational skills and ability to work with different leadership and working styles of senior stakeholders
• Broad business, organizational and operational knowledge across the Enterprise with ability to balance the viewpoints of various business and technology teams
• Ability to make things happen through the use of impact and influencing skills
• Strong critical thinking with ability to decompose complex concepts into simple and compelling
• Experience and proven ability organizing, prioritizing, planning, and executing change management tasks for high-risk, high-visibility, large-scale projects
• Strong sense of urgency / ownership / ability to operate independently or as part of larger team
• Thrives in a fast paced environment, managing multiple deadlines and competing priorities
• Strong leadership skills, ability to interact with all levels in a constructive manner
• Good judgment, understanding of what issues to escalate, what to resolve on your own, make
• suggestions for possible resolution
• Versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with superior attention to detail
• Personal integrity in order to manage access to sensitive information Internal
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university required
• PROSCI certification or equivalent
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!