Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Technical Lead
Technical Lead (58150975)
Contract Duration: (4 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Review enhanced governance, oversight and operational/administrative processes related to key client service providers.
• Work on solution architecture and implementation plan for 4 secondary work-streams
• Maintain technology compatibility matrix and risk factors as per Application Portfolio Methodology
• Determine the priorities and sequencing of upgrading technology platforms and applications to reduce level of risk to the client
• Work on effort estimation workshops with architects, business analysts, business stakeholders, service delivery partners
• Provide business case, presentation slide decks and other project delivery documentation, as required
• Work on finalizing scope of work for 2018
• Oversee the delivery of technology upgrades
• Provide knowledge transfer to client staff
• Must have excellent Communication Skills
• 7 + years of experience in working with architecture of enterprise level business applications
• 7 + years of experience in technology planning for upgrade/migrate and determine prioritization
• 7 + years of experience of working on projects involving multiple technologies and solutions, such as, but not limited to OpenText, Adobe Life Cycle, Kofax, Cloud, WebSphere, Analtics, Data warehouse, Informatica, Java, web technologies, SaaS, Datastage, RDBMSs, Customized-off-the-shelf solutions etc.
• Excellent understanding of project governance, security and architecture gating processes.
• Excellent understanding of handling stakeholder’s expectations, business analysis methodologies, application development methodologies, architecture and corporate security frameworks
• 5+ years of working with technology risks and compatibility matrix
• Proven ability to work with a team effectively
• Knowledge and excellent understanding Middleware and Open System technology components
• Solid ability to quantify both technical and functional impact of affected system modications.
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!