Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Senior Technical Lead
Senior Technical Lead (58227954)
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Provide methodologies that best support the execution and delivery of TDM (Test Data Management) deliverables to the clients being testing, business, and technical teams.
• Work on Test Data Management intake requests, determine scopes and prioritize deliverables
• Ensure programs are on time, ensure good and stable quality of deliverables
• Be point of contact for PMs from other projects, programs, and streams. Set expectations, work with TDM dependencies, represent Test Data Management team at RAID, status, and other project and program meetings
• Track and provide progress of all Test Data Management activities
• Work on Test Data Management platform, access required by the team, contribute as subject matter specialist based on the technical expertise
• Help Test Data Management Lead work on overall scope, timing, and resources; drive mitigations and provide contingency plans as required
• Understand various data source types including SQL, DB2, Oracle, Supra, various file formats including mainframe; open and mainframe system knowledge, knowledge of infrastructure, logical and physical modelling as required to successfully manage all TDM technical activities on a daily basis.
• Work with Test Data Management Lead on risks and issues, future planning, milestone definitions, and help with critical aspects of Test Data Management
• 6 + years working in Technical Project Management or Test Data Management
• Knowledge of Mainframe, Open Systems, and related data sources like SQL, DB2, Oracle, Exadata
• 3 + years’ Experience in Guidewire (CC, PC, CM, BC and Data Hub) Data Model
• Proven track record in providing solutions, presenting alternative plans, reaching a consensus, controlling scope, and identifying impacts of changes
• Strong critical thinking, conflict management and problem solving skills
• Ability to think on their feet, adapt to changes, and help drive decisions and ownership
• Positive attitude and ability to work with variety of personalities
• Proven experience in resource management
• Excellent communication and presentation skills for all audience levels (team members to executives)
• Proven track record in working with large, remote and distributed cross functional teams
• Ability to work on multiple projects
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent areas
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!