Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for an Atlassian Administrator
Atlassian Administrator (58228053)
Contract Duration: (8 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Serve as the JIRA and Atlassian technical resource for migrations to ensure the adoption of development and workflow processes, address user questions, and develop training, as needed.
• Ensure the usage of Atlassian add-ons meets team and business needs
• Work with software teams to identify procedural efficiencies, such as with Jira Workflows, custom fields, etc.
• Work on technical solutions using JIRA and associated plugins or other Atlassian products
• Work on JIRA projects, queries, and reports, as needed.
• Construct security schemes, custom fields and configurations.
• Construct custom workflows, post functions, and validators.
• Make changes to workflows, screens, fields, and reporting.
• Work with JIRA/Confluence add-ons, plugins, and extensions.
• Interact with existing vendors for support and troubleshooting.
• Document standards, guidelines and standard operating procedures for admins/users of the system.
• Provide training to use Atlassian toolset.
• Organize data in Confluence.
• Devise, test, and deploy integrations between Atlassian products and other internal tool chains
• 3+ years’ experience administrating Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, HipChat, Bamboo).
• Strong knowledge and familiarity with JQL.
• Strong knowledge and experience with Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
• Experience directly integrating Atlassian products with other applications.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience of performing application and system administration tasks, including data backups and scheduled jobs.
• Experience in performing Linux administration tasks.
• Knowledge of how to integrate hybrid Atlassian suite solution with some products on-prem (Jira/Confluence/Bamboo) and others in the Atlassian cloud (BitBucket/HipChat)
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!