Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Business Analyst
JP21815 - Business Analyst (58449202)
Contract Duration: (6 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Define approach to elicit, analyze, communicate and manage requirements
• Identify requirements stakeholders including representation from business, operations, technology, quality assurance and other impacted groups
• Create and maintain a business analysis plan of requirements activities considering relevant priorities, dependencies, assumptions and constraints
• Estimate effort for requirements activities as input into project management plan
• Elicitation of stakeholders’ actual needs, whether expressed or implicit.
• Follow a structured approach of preparing, conducting, documenting and confirming elicitation activities
• Proactively draw out requirements from stakeholders using a variety of elicitation techniques
• Probe, challenge and understand how requirements will address business needs
• Analysis, validation, verification and prioritization of elicited requirements into deliverables.
• Apply analytical and problem-solving skills through a variety of analysis techniques to enable informed decision making
• Model and document requirements deliverables
• Verify requirements deliverables meet quality criteria (i.e. clear, consistent, concise, complete)
• Validate requirements deliverables support business needs (i.e. address the problems and opportunities)
• Management and communication of requirements to ensure shared understanding and agreement.
• Manage requirements scope
• Establish and maintain requirements traceability
• 7+ years’ experience as a BA with Business Process Management Systems/Workflow and Business Rules Management
• 7+ years solid Business Analyst experience
• Experience with different methodologies (i.e. Agile, Waterfall, Scrum, In- house methodologies)
• Experience working in various organizations
• Experience working with multiple stakeholders to have a complete requirements package (including legal, compliance, risk, control partners)
• Business Analyst experience from Finance industry in Wealth
• Independently worked on projects on their own and delivering requirements with minimum supervision
• Excellent communication skills
• Requirements Elicitation
• Requirements Analysis
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!