Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Telephony Project Coordinator and Technical Lead
Telephony Project Coordinator and Technical Lead (58466051)
Contract Duration: (24 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Lead IVR and Call Centre projects from initiation to implementation support
• Provide technical input to the Business and Solution Architect on system design
• Coordinate and track project delivery with internal and vendor personnel. Follow IT Services system delivery process. Obtain document signoff and release approval.
• Prepare detail technical documentation and telephony specification on design, implementation and support using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and InteGREAT.
• Prepare project control documents such as project plan, project schedule, project change request, purchase authorization, project status report, cost summary etc.
• Assist with preparation of other project documentation such as Project Charter, RFI/RFP, Requirements Document, Function Specification, Communication Plan, Implementation Plan, Support Document etc.
• Organize project meetings and prepare project presentation, review materials, meeting agenda / minutes when necessary
• Work closely with Project Manager, Business Analyst, Solution Architect, IT Services Staff, Business Partners and Vendors on Project Delivery, may perform occasional functionality tests.
• Maintain documentation on client SharePoint Repository
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, attention to details
• A minimum of 8 years' experience working on IVR and Call Centre Systems with working knowledge in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
• University degree or college diploma in a related field (Computer Science, Information System, Engineering, Business with IS background) or equivalent experience
• Experience with IVR, Web, CRM, Call Centre Systems is mandatory.
• Experience with Enterprise Information System Development is an asset
• Experience with Government IT Procurement and Delivery Process is an asset
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!