Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Programmer
Contract Duration: (3 months)
Location: London, ON
• Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents TeamCenter programs. Assists in the modification of company products and/or customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/or end-user.
• Gathers information from the system, analyzes program and time requirements, and prepares documentation to change existing programs.
• Researches and analyzes existing systems and program requirements, under periodic supervision.
• Designs programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
• Writes specifications for programs of low to moderate complexity.
• Assists in resolving production support problems. Develops and suggests alternative approaches to resolving problems.
• Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs. Identifies issues as appropriate.
• Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
• Conducts quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
• Remains abreast of and researches industry technical trends and new development to maintain current skills and remain current with industry standards.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, Engineering or related field preferred
• Experience working with Teamcenter ITK programming language.
• Experience working with Oracle database and Java programming language.
• Basic programming skills
• Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
• Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
• Interpersonal skills to interact with team members
• Communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!