Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a QA Analyst
QA Analyst (58666760)
Contract Duration: (6 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Develop, publish and execute Quality Assurance (QA) oversight plans.
• Ensure adherence to quality assurance standards, and may include implementation of new standards. Recognize and identify areas where policies and procedures need to be changed or developed.
• Track quality assurance metrics such as non-compliance items and deviations.
• Maintain non-compliance documentation and logs. Monitor progress on non-compliance and escalate as appropriate.
• Develop test cases, test scenarios based on business requirements.
• Execute test scripts, log defects, tracking and retest defects till fixed and closed.
• Create and obtain sign off for all kind of test documents.
• Set up, utilize test set, test plan and test execution status, defects status within HP ALM.
• Attend daily scrum meetings to communicate the testing artefacts and seek solution or escalation.
• Written Communications--Ability to produce a variety of business documents that demonstrate command of language, clarity of thought and orderliness of presentation.
• Software Quality Assurance--Knowledge of activities, tasks, tools and techniques for evaluating new or enhanced systems, software packages and software tools to ensure adherence to functionality and quality requirements.
• Quality Management--Knowledge of quality management methods, tools and techniques used to create and support an environment that meets the needs of the organization.
• Problem Solving--Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems.
• Oral Communications--Ability to express oneself and communicate with others verbally; recognizing that verbal communication is more than just language - it includes tone, style and structure.
• Managing Multiple Priorities--Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups or activities. Effective judgment in prioritizing and time allocation.
• Interpersonal Relationships--Knowledge of approaches, tools and techniques for working with individuals and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner.
• Accuracy/Attention to Detail--Ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
• Muse have 3~5 years of professional experiences in a testing role, preferably in a financial institution.
• Should have professional experiences using HP ALM as test management and defects tracking tool.
• Must have good understanding of test environment, test data and test system interactions.
• Must have experience interacting with development teams, end users’ teams, senior management, vendors and stakeholders.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!