Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a CA Gateway Specialty Developer
JP22219 – CA Gateway Specialty Developer (58923802)
Contract Duration: (6 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Work on CA API Gateway SaaS initiatives by enabling customized features/policies in the product to fulfill the client's requirements
• Work on integrating CA API Gateway SaaS solution with the client’s internal APIs which are deployed in the private Cloud environment
• Work on CA API Gateway SaaS CI/CD and DevOps set up and workflow
• Work in fast paced Agile environment embracing new challenges and learnings every day
• Aim for defect-free programming, create and maintain quality code, provide support during testing cycles and post-production deployment, engage in peer code reviews.
• Implement effective and efficient solutions by meeting milestones and ensuring project deliverables are on time, within budget, and adhere to the corporate quality and security standards, imparting your subject matter expertise throughout life cycle.
• Follow the client's technology delivery practices and standards, project management disciplines
• Mentor intermediate or junior developers
• Support external partners on consuming client APIs, provide technical guidance to internal partner teams onboarding to API gateway.
• Prior hands on implementation experience on CA API Gateway V9.2 and CA Portal V4.1 on premise or SaaS
• Familiar with CA API Gateway or Layer 7 policy development
• Familiar with SAML integration with CA API Portal
• Familiar with authorization and authentication standards and protocols (OAuth, SAML, OpenID Connect etc.)
• Familiar with Restful API Description Language SWAGGER and RAML
• Solid knowledge and hands-on experience in Restful API development with good concept of HTTP protocol
• Extensive experience and proficient in DevOps tooling: Maven, Git, Jenkin, Nexus, NPM
• Prior hands on experience on implementing other API gateway solution or product is nice to have
• Good knowledge of XML technologies
• Working experience on Cloud technologies, Amazon Web Services or Azure Web Services
• Familiar with Agile/Scrum development methodology
• Good Knowledge of performance testing tooling, like JMeter, LoadRunner, SOATest, CA Lisa etc.
• Good knowledge of UNIX (Linux, AIX etc.) OS or VMware and Windows
• 5+ years' Java development experience and proficient in Java core technologies (Java 6 through 8) and writing unit test cases.
• Nice to have experience with Node.js, Express or Loopback or Strongloop framework experience.
• Bachelor and above degree in computer science, mathematics or related majors
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!