Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket Specialist
JP22388 - JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket Specialist (58961709)
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Administer JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Jenkins, Sonatype Nexus and SonarQube servers and formulate technical solutions.
• Serve as the JIRA / Confluence technical resource (Subject Matter Expert)
• Work directly with agile teams to understand needs and provide guidance.
• Provide day-to-day support; Troubleshoot issues for users, as needed.
• Create JIRA projects, queries and reports as needed.
• Create custom workflows, post functions, validators.
• Design and manage JIRA/Confluence queries, dashboards for metrics reporting for various teams.
• Develop solutions extending Atlassian REST services and JIRA plugins using the Atlassian SDK.
• Address user questions and develop training as needed.
• Identify opportunities to be creative and innovative.
• Test, install, and configure plugins and add-ons and integrate JIRA with legacy systems.
• Troubleshoot broken builds and deployments; work with developers to quickly resolve build issues.
• Write programs and scripts to package and deliver products as needed.
• Create and deploy tools that will unite, automate and monitor the build process.
• Excellent problem solving skills, process implementation skills
• Creative problem-solving style and strong critical thinking skills
• Efficient, passionate, and comfortable wearing lots of hats
• Minimum 5 years of deep hands on experience including: JIRA, Confluence, GIT/BitBucket
• Ability to create complex JIRA workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, notification schemes
• Experience using/extending REST services provided by Atlassian
• Jenkins, Sonatype Nexus and SonarQube
• Scripting languages (Python/ Groovy) as well as Bash and PowerShell.
• Linux, DB administration, JBoss server configuration, JVM tuning
• Ability to work with cross functional teams
• Solid understanding of Enterprise applications development
• Excellent communication and partnering skills
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!