Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Web/Portal Developer
Web/Portal Developer (58996623)
Contract Duration: (6 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Design, develop and implement web components to capture document and scan and release into Livelink Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
• Understand the necessity of project standards and applies them consistently
• Develop release script to release document into Livelink
• Review and adjust code for quality assurance (testing)
• Create batch, form class and index fields
• Assist in the creation of system integration test plans
• Perform and/or support all necessary testing, typically unit, systems integration, user-acceptance and performance testing.
• Provide fully documented knowledge transfer plan and delivery to the client production support team for web related changes
• Provides full range of documentation following the OPB’s SDLC typical design, code document, deployment instructions, operations manual, and systems/user manual for web related changes
• Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Technology degree or equivalent working experience
• 3 years’ experience in the Information Technology field with minimum of 2 years’ experience working with HTML solution and document capture, batch class development, and validation script writing
• Experience with the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) from conception to implementation and support
• Excellent communication skills and works well with diverse teams or independently
• Self-starter with excellent organization, analytical, problem-solving and time management skills
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!