Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Change and Deployment Coordinator
Change and Deployment Coordinator (59008676)
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Plans and coordinated the deployment of releases in conjunction with Service Design Management Analyst, IT Operations, Development/Testing and Knowledge Management teams
• Provides technical guidance and support throughout the release process including managing known errors, early life support issues and workarounds
• Owns the standard deployment procedures and any related continuous service improvement actions
• Receives, logs and prioritizes, in collaboration with the initiator, all change requests (RFCs)
• Chairs all internal CAB (Change Advisory Board) meetings, issues the agenda and coordinates with all change stakeholders the tasks required to build, test and implement changes
• Authorizes acceptable changes after advice given by the CAB
• Issues change schedules via the Service Center
• Coordinates release documentation and communications
• Experience working in an IT Operations and ERP environment in the telecommunications industry
• Project management experience, 1 – 3 years, using MS Project
• Technical understanding of the SDLC, including development, quality assurance, knowledge management, testing, release and deployment, early life support
• Technical understanding of IT Operations including Service Desk, Problem Management, Data Centre, and Network Management practices
• Working knowledge of ITIL Best Practices with minimum certification of foundation in Version 3
• Ability to coordinate overnight implementation schedules
• Excellent communication, writing and planning skills required.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!