Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Technical Analyst
Technical Analyst (59042654)
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Gather requirements, design, configure, code, test and resolve issues in a development and production support environment.
• Development of modules, support for conversion of data, job scheduling, unit/integration testing, business process documentation, development of training materials, and delivery of end user training.
• Translate business requirements into configurations and interface specifications.
• Coordinate testing and validation with business users.
• Prepare detailed functional specifications for the development of custom reports, enhancements, interfaces, conversions, and forms.
• Overall 7+ years of experience
• Experienced in designing and developing integration solutions for cloud based applications ie. cloud computing, service models - IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and deployment models – private, public, hybrid etc
• Experience with ETL tools such SSIS (2 years)
• Knowledge of Web services – SOAP, REST API
• Proficiency in data modeling and experienced in using Oracle, SQL Server as a developer / application DBA
• Knowledge SAML 2.0
• Knowledge of Procurement lines of business
• Bachelor's degree or Post-Secondary education
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!