Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Report Analyst
Report Analyst (59099098)
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Responsible to design reporting that is intended to incent, measure, and drive particular business objectives
• Refine design proposals in collaboration with various stakeholders in other Personal Segment teams
• Act as subject matter expert (SME) for reporting and analytics on one or more of the client’s Personal Segment sales forces, channels, product lines, or customer segments (specifically North American Channels) by becoming intimately familiar with:
o Data in the client’s various data warehouses (IDP, CDW, CAD)
o Salesforce, product, and channels business information – including processes, pricing, incentives, product offerings, etc.
o Client Policies and Procedures (P&P)
o Use specialized query and database tools – SAS, SQL, and SpotFire – to implement approved report proposals.
o Design and improve production and ad-hoc reporting processes.
o Work proactively and collaboratively with key clients and stakeholders to continuously enhance reporting.
• 2-3+ years’ experience in business intelligence, ETL, and analytics
• Proven familiarity with data manipulation/analysis tools, including SAS, SQL, or equivalent data manipulation software
• 1 - 3 years - coding and database experience
• Proven ability to work with ambiguous data sets and the ability to meet hard dead lines
• Previous financial institution experience is a very nice to have
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organization skills
• Creative problem solving skills
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects
• A University level background in an analytical discipline such as statistics, mathematics, economics, computer science, or engineering.
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!