Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Technical Lead
Technical Lead (59130859)
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
Working in conjunction with the manager, leads a group of developers to ensure coding standards are met and the highest quality is achieved meeting deadlines. Will be responsible as well for developing detailed design specifications, construction, unit testing, and system integration testing of a number of components for various processes either in production or under development. These components include HTML and .Net applications, Crystal BOE reports and Oracle PL/SQL development. The Technical Lead will manage developers to work on application development and production support, trouble shooting and resolve technical problem during various phases of acceptance testing, preparation for production implementation, and post-implementation support including application performance tuning. The Technical Lead will ensure that technical documentation for the components listed above is completed. This is a highly technical position requiring candidates with most current hands-on development skills.
• Minimum of 5 years development experience using the following technologies; Visual Studio 2010/2012 C#, CSS, ASP.NET, Oracle 11g or above, PL/SQL, Functions, Stored Procedures, Packages
• Experience using HTML5, SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics), Javscript that uses SVG objects and Telerik Controls, WCF resful service and WCF workflow.
• Experience developing in Crystal Reports with advanced skills such as list reports, cross-tab reprots and sub-reports etc.
• Demonstrated skills in system development will be backed by a university degree or diploma in Computing Science/Engineering or Software development.
• Experience in application and database performance tuning
• Knowledge of membership framework, role provider, sitemap provider an asset
• Knowledge of application development standards and tools an asset
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!