Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Directory Services Strategic Consultant
Directory Services Strategic Consultant (59304646)
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Migrate from NetIQ eDirectory/IM to MS Active Directory/Forefront Identity Manager
• Build and Implement Microsoft ADCS Enterprise Public Key Infrastructure (Certificate Authorities, Certificate management)
• University/Community College degree in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering or equivalent a definite asset. Applicable Certifications in Infrastructure, Architecture, Engineering, Microsoft/Novell/NetIQ/MicroFocus Systems, Project Management or equivalent a definite asset.
• Ability to create the design, deployment and migration to a new Directory Service, including Identity Management and Public Key Infrastructure components, in a complex, heterogeneous Technology and Business Application Environment
• Clear understanding of Business/Technical Requirements, Statement of Work, and Strategic Plan creation as they apply to projects. Solid understanding of System Development Life Cycle, Technical/Technological and other methodologies
• Extensive NetIQ eDirectory/IM to MS Active Directory/Forefront Identity Manager experience in all facets of technology (unit, functional, integration, system, regression, penetration, and performance) is required
• Infrastructure and/or System Architecture experience in large enterprise environment is a definite asset
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience in strategy creation input and execution for a large project/program.
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
• Ability to drive collaborative consensus in a highly technical environment
• Demonstrated expertise in the field of Infrastructure Architecture, planning, and execution.
• Strong knowledge of NetIQ eDirectory/IM and Microsoft Active Directory DS/FIM, including Exchange and third-party application integrations
• Strong knowledge of PKI concepts in Microsoft AD CS environment (Chain of Trust, CAs, deployment modes, certificate management, etc.) and Office365
• Experience in Cloud Technologies, IaaS, PaaS, etc. is an asset
• Thorough understanding of Cash Flow analysis, budgeting and general financial management.
• Demonstrated Working knowledge of Server, SAN, Middleware, and Database and Application Development technologies.
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!