Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Senior Archer Technical Specialist
Senior Archer Technical Specialist (59318858)
Contract Duration: (6 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Assesses and analyzes project non-functional requirements, current state environment and GRC technology choices to evaluate solution alternatives that meet business sponsor needs.
• Defines technical solutions that take into account the enterprise architecture strategies, current state environment and constraints. Analyzes the viability of the solution to meet project timelines, budget and quality.
• Identifies technical issues and risks and defines mitigation approach.
• Provides technical leadership to the project right from the idea creation stage.
• Works with Project Managers, Directors and assists in the development of the project roadmap.
• Develops and presents solution alternatives (with respect to GRC technology) along with recommendations to stakeholders.
• Leads in technical evaluation of GRC solutions.
• Works with technical systems specialist, business systems specialists within the GRC application groups/3rd parties to understand the current state and constraints for defining the future state architecture of the GRC application and related interfaces.
• Works with Data Architecture, Security Architecture and Infrastructure SME’s to ensure that all aspects of the GRC solution architecture are defined and elaborated.
• Reviews and provides input into architecture artifacts (Solution Architecture Document, Architecture Decisions) as defined by the PMF/SDLC and reviews with Enterprise Architecture, Lead Architects, Business Architects and the key project stakeholders.
• Reviews detailed designs in order to ensure compliance with defined GRC guidelines in concordance with client defined architecture and development principles/guidelines.
• Participates in the evaluation of 3rd party vendors and software as well as due diligence exercises.
• Partners with technology partners to resolve issues with delivery environments.
• Resolves GRC technical issues and escalates as appropriate.
• Facilitates knowledge transfer and collaboration.
• Mastery of RSA Archer administration and configuration with extensive exposure to the various out of the box RSA Archer modules including system upgrades
• Lead the implementation of GRC solutions including analysis, design, and development
• Experienced with projects involving integration of disparate types of technologies/platforms.
• Project management experience highly desirable.
• Experience in architect and developing systems in a team environment.
• Experienced with different aspects of architecture including application, data, security and infrastructure.
• Strong leadership skills, ability to define, influence and impact the technical direction.
• Ability to provide effective leadership in managing technical issues.
• Ability to quickly evaluate options within GRC tools, make decisions and execute within a fast paced high-tech environment.
• Systems development lifecycle (SDLC)
• Agile Engineering Concepts (e.g. DevOps)
• Different architecture/design techniques (e.g. OO, Top-down, structured analysis, component-based design)
• Systems management tools (e.g. configuration automation, application performance management, performance testing)
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!