Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Security Awareness and Training Specialist
Security Awareness and Training Specialist (59326899)
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Develop the strategy, goals, and objectives for the information security training, education, and awareness program.
• Manage a broad set of activities, including: drafting publications, creating and managing website content, facilitating marketing campaigns, scheduling meetings, creating timelines and infographics; and helping to plan outreach, awareness, and educational events.
• Responsible for developing requirement and procurement of security awareness/training e-learning solution
• Promote awareness of information security policies through the creation and maintenance of an online presence that is intuitive to use, provides engaging activities to reinforce behaviors, and serves as a central repository for security guidance and references
• Evaluate the effectiveness of existing information security training, education, and awareness program/activities.
• Create a metrics framework that can effectively measure engagement, behaviors, and impact.
• Experience in security training and awareness project/program management, instruction development/design, learning management, or other applicable experience (5+ years)
• Experience in developing security training programs for a large, complex organization (5+ years)
• Experience in developing metrics and provide analysis to measure effectiveness of security awareness programs
• Experience in the design, development, and delivery of training product and services delivered through multiple modalities (e.g., print, web, video, classroom, etc.)
• Strong knowledge of effective security practices in a large, complex environment and awareness of general security-related training requirements within this environment;
• Information Security, business analysis, or related professional services consulting experience.
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, and excellent documentation skills
• Project management experience, the ability to plan, manage and maintain a complex, organization wide program over the longer term.
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!